We are the first arts-based public benefit corporation in Minnesota, and our social purpose is to be an economic engine for the arts. In our first year of business, we paid a total of $569,871.81 to artists & art businesses, and we produced an average of 20 programs each week! We created jobs and employed 57 FTE employees, and we had 180,000 visitors!
- OPEN for President’s Day, Mon. Feb. 18th February 16, 2019
- Pioneer Press: 7 questions with Can Can Wonderland owner: New food and fun options on the way February 12, 2019
- CLOSING to the public at 5pm on Sunday, February 10th February 6, 2019
- Minnesota Monthly: Tee Time in the Tundra February 6, 2019
- Pioneer Press: St. Paul restaurants win big at Twin Cities’ annual Charlie Awards January 29, 2019