We are the first arts-based public benefit corporation in Minnesota, and our social purpose is to be an economic engine for the arts. In our first year of business, we paid a total of $569,871.81 to artists & art businesses, and we produced an average of 20 programs each week! We created jobs and employed 57 FTE employees, and we had 180,000 visitors!
- Kitchen under construction & new activities coming soon! November 29, 2018
- Twin Cities Business: The TCB 100: People to Know in 2019 November 28, 2018
- Pioneer Press: Charlie Awards announces nominees for best in local food and drink November 23, 2018
- Sunday Funday November 21, 2018
- Birthday Thursdays! November 12, 2018