We’re looking for people who…
- Have a guest-focused, friendly approach towards service
- Have a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Want to learn everything possible about Can Can Wonderland
- Are passionate about our social purpose
- Have a warm personality
- Have a solid work ethic
- Love people
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a Can Can Wonderland ambassador and promoter
- Prepare and serve food and beverages to guests
- Sell mini golf passes, event tickets, and retail items to guests
- Prepare bills for items for purchase and accept payment or make change
- Ability to navigate technology well and use a POS system
- Maintain excellent cleaning standards by performing cleaning dues such as scrubbing and polishing counters, equipment, dishes, sweeping, and mopping
- Replenish food at serving stations
- Maintain inventory
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer constructive suggestions for improvement
- Work well in a team
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests needs
- Ensure cleanliness and consistent operations throughout work area
- Possess a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Excellent communication skills / Posseses the ability to communicate well up and down
- Tech-savvy to be able to use POS system (training will be provided)
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Excellent basic math skills
- Able to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver up to 50 lbs.
- Passion for the social purpose
- Be available to Thursday through Sunday including some evenings
- Enthusiastic dedication and professionalism
- Value composting and recycling
- 1 year retail, sales, or bar or restaurant experience
- Familiarity with the local Twin Cities art scene
About Can Can Wonderland
Located in St. Paul’s Hamline Midway neighborhood and the Creative Enterprise Zone, Can Can Wonderland combines art and play to create a one-of-a-kind arts immersive environment for people of all ages to enjoy.
What in the world is Can Can Wonderland? It’s a whimsical wonderland of entertaining entertainment perfectly located between Minneapolis and Saint Paul — because we can never play favorites. One step inside and you’ll discover something is definitely different here. Everything.
Step right up to an experience unlike any other. Artist-designed mini golf (indoors!). Vintage arcade games. Delicious eats. Boozy malts. Live performances. Art. Private events. It’s all waiting to amaze. Come on in, let’s have some fun.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can Can Wonderland is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Can Can Wonderland encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.
Actually love going to work.
What’s more fun than playing at Can Can Wonderland? Getting paid to play at Can Can Wonderland!
We heart art.
Want to see your work on our walls or mini golf course? Or maybe you prefer curtain calls.
Friends of Can Can
From in-kind trades to helping us keep the lava pit lights on, we are extremely grateful for the company we keep.