Flex / Utility or Jack of All Trades
We’re looking for people who…
- Have a guest-focused, friendly approach towards service
- Have a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Want to learn everything possible about Can Can Wonderland
- Are passionate about our social purpose
- Have a warm personality
- Have a solid work ethic
- Love people
"You will succeed if you have delighted customers. Don’t settle for satisfied."
– Warren Buffet
Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Maintain excellent cleaning standards by performing cleaning dues such as scrubbing and polishing counters, equipment, dishes, sweeping, and mopping
- Replenish food at serving stations
- Clear table tops, chairs, booths, the floor, under and around tables and anywhere that guest may have left items
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties to facilitate excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove trash
- Clean shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment and mop or vacuum floors.
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Communicate with cocktail server and Greeter/Host to facilitate excellent hospitality and customer service
- Respond appropriately to guest requests, and communicate guest requests to cocktail server as needed.
- Stock refrigerating units with inventory as needed
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer constructive suggestions for improvement
- Work well in a team
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests needs
- Ensure cleanliness and consistent operations throughout work area
- Possess a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Excellent communication skills / Possesses the ability to communicate well up and down
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Able to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver up to 50 lbs.
- Passion for the social purpose
- Be available to Thursday through Sunday including some evenings
- Enthusiastic dedication and professionalism
- Value composting and recycling
- 1 year retail, sales, or bar or restaurant experience
- Familiarity with the local Twin Cities art scene
About Can Can Wonderland
Located in St. Paul’s Hamline Midway neighborhood and the Creative Enterprise Zone, Can Can Wonderland combines art and play along with inventive food, vintage soda fountain, and a full bar to create a one-of-a-kind arts and entertainment immersive environment for people of all ages to enjoy.
What in the world is Can Can Wonderland? It’s a whimsical wonderland of entertaining entertainment perfectly located between Minneapolis and Saint Paul — because we can never play favorites. One step inside and you’ll discover something is definitely different here. Everything.
Step right up to an experience unlike any other. Artist-designed mini golf (indoors!). Vintage arcade games. Delicious eats. Boozy malts. Live performances. Art. Private events. It’s all waiting to amaze. Come on in, let’s have some fun.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can Can Wonderland is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Can Can Wonderland encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.
Actually love going to work.
What’s more fun than playing at Can Can Wonderland? Getting paid to play at Can Can Wonderland!
We heart art.
Want to see your work on our walls or mini golf course? Or maybe you prefer curtain calls.
Friends of Can Can
From in-kind trades to helping us keep the lava pit lights on, we are extremely grateful for the company we keep.