We’re looking for people who…
- Have a guest-focused, friendly approach towards service
- Have a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Want to learn everything possible about Can Can Wonderland
- Are passionate about our social purpose
- Have a warm personality
- Have a solid work ethic
- Love people
"You will succeed if you have delighted customers. Don’t settle for satisfied."
– Warren Buffet
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests
- Ability to handle high volume and provide excellent service
- Team player. Understands that hospitality is a team sport and we all play a role larger than oneself.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take beverages orders from guests.
- Check guests’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Serve beverages to guests
- Clean tables or counters after guests have finished dining.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist host by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Perform cleaning duties
- Refill condiment station
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
- Work well in a team
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests needs
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer constructive suggestions for improvement
- Possess a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Excellent communication skills / Posseses the ability to communicate well up and down
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Able to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Passion for the social purpose
- Be available Thursday through Sunday including some evenings
- Enthusiastic dedication and professionalism
- Value composting and recycling
- Experience working in a restaurant, bar, or similar establishment
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with the local Twin Cities art scene
About Can Can Wonderland
Located in St. Paul’s Hamline Midway neighborhood and the Creative Enterprise Zone, Can Can Wonderland combines art and play along with inventive food, vintage soda fountain, and a full bar to create a one-of-a-kind arts and entertainment immersive environment for people of all ages to enjoy.
What in the world is Can Can Wonderland? It’s a whimsical wonderland of entertaining entertainment perfectly located between Minneapolis and Saint Paul — because we can never play favorites. One step inside and you’ll discover something is definitely different here. Everything.
Step right up to an experience unlike any other. Artist-designed mini golf (indoors!). Vintage arcade games. Delicious eats. Boozy malts. Live performances. Art. Private events. It’s all waiting to amaze. Come on in, let’s have some fun.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can Can Wonderland is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Can Can Wonderland encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.
Actually love going to work.
What’s more fun than playing at Can Can Wonderland? Getting paid to play at Can Can Wonderland!
We heart art.
Want to see your work on our walls or mini golf course? Or maybe you prefer curtain calls.
Friends of Can Can
From in-kind trades to helping us keep the lava pit lights on, we are extremely grateful for the company we keep.